- The Patron – The Rehab Group is an independent international group of charities and public benefit companies which work towards a world where every person has the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Over 3,200 staff members in 260 locations provide high-quality health and social care, training and education, and rehabilitation, employment and commercial services in local communities to thousands of people in Ireland, England, Wales, Scotland, Poland and Saudi Arabia. For more on Rehab, please visit www.rehab.ie
- Board of Management comprises of 2 Parent Nominees, 2 Community Representatives , Treasurer, Teacher Representative, Principal and Chairperson – Mr. Val Real.
Contact the Board of Management via post: C/O Red Hill School, Patrickswell, Limerick.
- 12 teachers and 31 Special Needs Assistants
- Bus Escorts.
- Parents Association
- Behaviour Therapist - TBC
- Occupational Therapist - Peter O'Sullivan